ECM settings
05-16-2024, (Subject: ECM settings ) 
ECM settings
I purchased a CM2450 which has a idle shutdown timer. I tried using the red engine software to unlock the settings or atleast change the temperature at which I can idle it. It won't allow me to unlock any "green house gas" parameters. Am I forgetting something?

Also I could use some help with E S A on a CM2450 but please PM me for that.

Thanks in advance!
replyreply
RE: ECM settings
I'm not familiar with the 2450 ecm specifically but you are going to need c a l t e r m to make changes like that. Insite is just a glorified code reader.

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
Ok. I have that software but I've really only uploaded and downloaded with it so far.
replyreply
my fleet had 5-6 w900 with x15 same problem trucks ended up gettin apus but one them i call it glitch but i was in jpro looking around because jpro allows those changes and i ended up spamming the send button about 100 times and one of the times it actually went through and made the change, rest trucks never was able to change that through insite and dealer told me contacted cummins i did cummins told me that password wasn't on there side that it was ken worth special password that no one knows and calterm was the answer i was told.
replyreply
(05-16-2024 )Tony Wrote:  I purchased a CM2450 which has a idle shutdown timer. I tried using the red engine software to unlock the settings or atleast change the temperature at which I can idle it. It won't allow me to unlock any "green house gas" parameters. Am I forgetting something?

Also I could use some help with E S A on a CM2450 but please PM me for that.

Thanks in advance!

If you copy the file out and e-mail it to me, the feature can most likely be shut off.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.