EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself
01-23-2017, (Subject: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself ) 
RE: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself
good day can some one pls private messasge me with the link to @m*m^2 program
I have a 2350 with horrid millage 3.5-4.0 and zero response to throttle.Cummins shop near me claims nothing they can do as it's not throwing any codes. i have insight on it's way and am fairly mechanical
replyreply
(01-23-2017 )Klasstruckin Wrote:  good day can some one pls private messasge me with the link to @m*m^2 program
I have a 2350 with horrid millage 3.5-4.0 and zero response to throttle.Cummins shop near me claims nothing they can do as it's not throwing any codes. i have insight on it's way and am fairly mechanical
u have no clue what u asking about!!!
replyreply
(01-23-2017 )Klasstruckin Wrote:  good day can some one pls private messasge me with the link to @m*m^2 program

mm for the 871 is in a few places on Internet. the 2250 or 2350 mm is not on Internet. Only way to get it for that motre is to have it done by top members on here.
replyreply

PM Rawze, Unilevers, and/or Gearhead with your number if you want some decent advice on your problems.

In the mean time, try replacing the imap and other sensors like the Delta-P and look at your regen hsitory to see how bad it is. Those problems can usually be solved fairly easily most of the time.

here is a good start.
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=7&pid=9#pid9
replyreply
 Thanks given by: scottydogtruck
(01-23-2017 )Serega Wrote:  
u have no clue what u asking about!!!

i agree i dont that is therefore why I am asking!!!!! thanks for your help, i am new to cummins and emissions motors period! not having any codes or system fails just horrid mileage, was under the understanding there were people on here that could help not point out that I dont know anything.
replyreply
One thing to inspect is the SCR system. Look for cracks, crystallization and check the sensors, pull and inspect. That is where I would start, as that can be one really buggy system and will not always throw a code. Also, go through the engine sensors, I would pull them all and replace with new ones. Also take a look at the doser, make sure it is clean and not all carbon'd up. If the doser is gummed up, replace it, there is a core deposit on it, so don't pitch it.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: LargeCar
02-27-2017, (Subject: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself ) 
Hello guys question for you genius? By the way rawze your video's kick ass!! i have a 2000 w900 KW with Signature 600 it was set to 600hp and 2050tq did an inframe reman head updated the rods had the pistons ceramic coated remain injectors new intercooler along with new radiator. i also went to PukeDits (here comes the story) bought there stage 1 tuning witch they burnt up my computer and had to purchase another one bought there big boss exhaust and the nozzle ring turbo! well after the install and running the motor for about a week i found out the turbo was leaking oil into my brand new intercooler. i called them to sort out the problem! they told me to shi#t it to them on my dime and they would test it and if it was a defect they would send me a new one but at the time they were changing turbos to some new stainless steel turbo when i asked then if they would send me a check for the price difference they said no it would be a out right swap, only problem with that is that was the price difference between the turbos was well over 1000. There answer was sorry your loss. So i called borge and warner to see if they would warranty my turbo and send me another one sense PukeDits didn't have it anymore. Come to find out that this was a ver common problem they were having because of the modification PukeDits did to the turbo. called PukeDits to confront them about the turbo and got no where! So i decided to buy a computer strictly for insite and Cal@#@ witch was not an easy project by any means but i got it all working and communicating. I am not happy with there programing at all. I run Michigan trains so i am 160,000 + grw all the time so i need the big power can you guys help?
replyreply
02-28-2017, (Subject: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself ) 
(02-27-2017 )naume76 Wrote:  Hello guys question for you genius? By the way rawze your video's kick ass!! i have a 2000 w900 KW with Signature 600 it was set to 600hp and 2050tq did an inframe reman head updated the rods had the pistons ceramic coated remain injectors new intercooler along with new radiator. i also went to PukeDits (here comes the story) bought there stage 1 tuning witch they burnt up my computer and had to purchase another one bought there big boss exhaust and the nozzle ring turbo! well after the install and running the motor for about a week i found out the turbo was leaking oil into my brand new intercooler. i called them to sort out the problem! they told me to shi#t it to them on my dime and they would test it and if it was a defect they would send me a new one but at the time they were changing turbos to some new stainless steel turbo when i asked then if they would send me a check for the price difference they said no it would be a out right swap, only problem with that is that was the price difference between the turbos was well over 1000. There answer was sorry your loss. So i called borge and warner to see if they would warranty my turbo and send me another one sense PukeDits didn't have it anymore. Come to find out that this was a ver common problem they were having because of the modification PukeDits did to the turbo. called PukeDits to confront them about the turbo and got no where! So i decided to buy a computer strictly for insite and Cal@#@ witch was not an easy project by any means but i got it all working and communicating. I am not happy with there programing at all. I run Michigan trains so i am 160,000 + grw all the time so i need the big power can you guys help?

Not with the crap after-market brainwashed junk you spent way too much money on,.. no, no one can help you. you choose a path of self-destruction where stroking your own ego and stuffing crap mods up the engines poo-shoot is more important than what you do for a living.

http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...01#pid5901

Your first step would be to work towards undoing all the engine f#$#$kery you have done to it and stop thinking like a red-neck pick-up truck owner. Get a Holset back on it (preferred choice) and get the horrible crap over-priced programming out of it for starters. Put the engine back into some assemblence of a reliable state and re-gear the truck and equipment for your needs instead if necessary.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Oldad6150
02-28-2017, (Subject: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself ) 
"Need" the power is not accurate. I hauled 143,000 lbs with a 465 Volvo D12 for years, 18 speed and 4:30 gears. Slow as hell but better on fuel then any of my current trucks!

"Want" the power is more accurate. Like now, just rebuilt my c15 and took the dspec tune out and put a 550 file in..... it's doing the job just fine but you can bet your ass that I "want" that extra power back!

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.