EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself
06-18-2018, (Subject: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself ) 
RE: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself
(06-18-2018 )Bassing Wrote:  Have 2014 KW T680 with isx15 2013 ENGINE, need to do EGR TUNEUP.. I've seen your video on the ixs15 but my engine is setup different. Is it possible to talk to someone who did a egr tuneup on same engine year. 757 268 2090. Bassing

Here are the locations and part numbers for some of the same sensors...
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...87#pid1087

It is not very different than the CM871.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
10-11-2018, (Subject: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself ) 
(01-05-2017 )Cuya Wrote:  There is no place in fl that is worth 2 cents towards that kind of stuff.

2 people I know personally had it done in fl. both ended up having to have it straightened out by Mr. Hag in atlanta. I would PM him and save yourself the hastle of having to do something twice to be right.

can i have mr.Hag number or address? thanks you.
replyreply
10-11-2018, (Subject: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself ) 
(10-11-2018 )Vanhvacr Wrote:  can i have mr.Hag number or address? thanks you.

http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...1#pid25301

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
11-04-2018, (Subject: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself ) 
Can someone point me to the mm tune please I'm broke brown in Richmond, IN as I write this I'm literally about to take out a lone to pay for repairs .
replyreply
11-04-2018, (Subject: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself ) 
(11-04-2018 )JAT85 Wrote:  Can someone point me to the mm tune please I'm broke brown in Richmond, IN as I write this I'm literally about to take out a lone to pay for repairs .

I pm u a link.
replyreply
03-03-2019, (Subject: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself ) 
Need a shop with dd15
replyreply
03-20-2019, (Subject: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself ) 
I am new to the forum but not new to rawzes videos, I am a mobile mechanic I own my business and am the only employee, I am also an owner of a few red top 6.7l. I am educated in Cummins onsite and am trying to find a “work around” for my egr and dpf issues. Any info would be helpful. I have read the article rawze wrote in regards to a properly working after treatment system with the pros and cons of removing the factory BS thanks in advance
replyreply
04-27-2019, (Subject: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself ) 
2018 x-15 deleted 4 weeks ago. Every week since I’ve had the check engine light on. Replaced fuel injector and a turbo. Check engine light’s came on yesterday I changed the exhaust gas pressure sensor on just an idea. At 1,125 rpm only it rolls greyish smoke like you wouldn’t believe. 1,150 rpm it clears up. Not feeling a miss. I’ve watch countless rawze video’s thanks for the add.
replyreply
04-27-2019, (Subject: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself ) 
(04-27-2019 )Big bad blue Wrote:  2018 x-15 deleted 4 weeks ago. Every week since I’ve had the check engine light on. Replaced fuel injector and a turbo. Check engine light’s came on yesterday I changed the exhaust gas pressure sensor on just an idea. At 1,125 rpm only it rolls greyish smoke like you wouldn’t believe. 1,150 rpm it clears up. Not feeling a miss. I’ve watch countless rawze video’s thanks for the add.

Who did the programming/de-man?

....be prepared for the a$$ chewing if not someone recommended by this forum!
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.