Passive regens how often.
12-21-2016, (Subject: Passive regens how often. ) 
RE: Passive regens how often.
(12-20-2016 )Shipit Wrote:  Yes this got more frequent when the oat dropped. I just got ins1gt but waiting on a 32 bit computer to arrive before I try it . Did some of the egr tune up and replaced IMAP sensor only. I'm looking forward to being able to learn how to use the program but in the near future I might try to implement the MM . But don't know how. We have a guy in r area that has a change with satisfied customers. He wants 4.5k . My goal would be to be able to do it that myself. But not sure if it's possible.

4.5k is absolutely ridiculous high price!. not only that but it is not MM. -- = shi#t tuning!.

I see people get it done with extreme high quality of service with gauges, custom tuning, test driving, custom turbo programming, custom torque curve prgming, extensive engine testing, thermal image scan of truck and engine to detect problems, everything stealth and runs so clean it still still passes emm. tests, no more black oil, etc.. for around 2500 for a 2350 last time i checked.

You should PM rawze, Gearhead, or Unilevers for some decent advice on what to do, or possible alternatives and solutions instead of listening to idiot who dont know bad tuining from a rattlesnake.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Passive regens how often. - Cuya - 12-21-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.