Valve cam and Injector replacement
12-28-2016, (Subject: Valve cam and Injector replacement ) 
RE: Valve cam and Injector replacement
(11-26-2016 )Rawze Wrote:  
(11-25-2016 )8042 Wrote:  First of all I want to thank hammerhead for opening his tool box and giving up his days off for two hard days work. He told most of the story in the previous posts, it was very frustrating at Cummins having them going over the injectors with a fine tooth comb and saying I fabricated the parts notice to "scam new injectors from them". The came to Jesus moment, was when Hammerhead quoted the part no for the bubble tester and where in Quickserve the test is described, again this was EDMONTON CUMMINS.
The manager was astonished that "two Fucking truck drivers new more than the service and parts manager". (His words)

I also want to thank Unilevers he had spent hours with with me working on my tune against stupid boost leaks that I should have found.

Rawze thank you also for having this site so we can learn meet and help each other!

The good news, this truck has never run so smooth, and my smoke shifts are gone! Yahoo it has never not givin a puff with a shift.

AGain THANKYOU ALL

Dave

It is so incredibly sad how under-trained these stealers and their techs really are.

I shake my head. :waaaht:
I can actually relate
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Valve cam and Injector replacement - Starlight - 12-28-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.