oil in my radiator Reservoir
02-01-2017, (Subject: oil in my radiator Reservoir ) 
RE: oil in my radiator Reservoir
(01-31-2017 )Navarrotruckinginc Wrote:  ok i called dealership and they looked up that mines are air cooled so its in the radiator. now when flushing the antifreeze fluid out how much dawn so you put so it dosnt over flow with bubbles.

DO NOT PUT ANY KIND OF DISH WASHING LIQUID IN YOUR RADIATOR!!!! --- NOT EVEN CASCADE OR OTHER DISHWASHER SOAPS EITHER!!! -- I MADE THIS MISTAKE ON MY OWN TRUCK!!!

WHAAAAATTTT A F3#######KERING NIGHTMERE,.. TRYING TO GET ALLL THE GDDMMMM SUDS OUT OF IT!!! ---

I must have flushed the damn radiator 20 times or more, and it STILL would foam up after a couple days and cause problems!. I tried everything to get rid of it, driving it, pulling it apart and flushing out different parts of the system,.. etc.etc.etc. -- WHAT A NIGHTMERE!!! -- I FAUGHT THIS PROBLEM FOR WEEKS! AND IT KEPT RUINING MY COOLANT AFTER I THOUGHT IT HAD IT ALL OUT THEN FILLED IT!.

Use the restore products like hammerhead suggested. That is your best bet.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Hammerhead , Toolguy

Messages In This Thread
RE: oil in my radiator Reservoir - Rawze - 02-01-2017
RE: oil in my radiator Reservoir - Unilevers - 02-01-2017,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.