isx cm871 coolant pressurized
03-17-2016, (Subject: isx cm871 coolant pressurized ) 
RE: isx cm871 coolant pressurized
2008 ProStar, same symptoms, 600hp ISX turned back to 485hp after figuring this out with @m*m^2. I did the EGR Cooler leak test and it passed. I checked the air compressor, not the issue, bought an exhaust gas coolant test kit at local NAPA store, she failed in a matter of seconds. It is the head gasket, tried to nurse her along after discovering it last year in what, August? I made it up until two weeks ago when the high pressure blew out the coolant line in my TriPac unit. I fixed that and filled up the coolant and now she is puking coolant a foot into the air. I did double check the compressor just to be sure, it is the head gasket. It has not gotten to the oil yet...

I need to do the bearings in the lower end too, and getting time for a clutch... Just installed a new radiator a month ago when it blew apart on me at a customer. To many new parts to mention and allot of downtime due to this problem. It is just knocking out system after system and is costing me allot of money.

She is going in for an in frame this morning... 900,000 miles, it's time...
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: isx cm871 coolant pressurized - Waterloo - 03-17-2016
RE: isx cm871 coolant pressurized - Unilevers - 03-24-2016,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.