Fuel issues at the TA. Take a look.
02-11-2017, (Subject: Fuel issues at the TA. Take a look. ) 
RE: Fuel issues at the TA. Take a look.
(02-11-2017 )Brock Wrote:  I'm curious how you know they blend their diesel? Where do you get this information?

Up in Canada in my neck of the woods we have flying j (shell), Petro Canada, Husky and Co-op.

I've always wondered who (if any) have better fuel but can't really find anything.

By law in the states they have to put stickers on the pumps stating fuel quality and blend. And, the Pilots and FJ's have that separate batch of tanks, usually up by the entrance opposite of the actual diesel fuel tanks, that is where they put the water... I mean bio blend/ethanol, whatever it is. I hear that TA and Petro are going to start blending their fuel too... But, that will entail tearing up many a parking lot to install tanks to hold the stuff... So far just a rumor.

I am sure one of the fuel haulers here will chime in and sort this stuff out, those guys have a good handle on what goes on at the truck stops and the fuel we purchase.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Brock

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fuel issues at the TA. Take a look. - Waterloo - 02-11-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.