Fuel issues at the TA. Take a look.
02-11-2017, (Subject: Fuel issues at the TA. Take a look. ) 
RE: Fuel issues at the TA. Take a look.
another tid bit about ethanol / alcohol , it dosing like cold weather , for most u no problem
but when u have a older vehicle with lots of mile compounded with cold weather - 10 f and below your fuel makes it harder to start , example , when i was racing my engine ran on Methanol / alcohol , by product of oil , any way it could be 90 deg out and i still had to squat gas in it to get it to fire even with 13.5 i Comprssion and a msd racing ignition , until there was head in the engine i always need a squart of gas to get it going . now methanol / ethanol will make more torque / power , we used almost twice as much as gas , needed a special carb , the engines did run cooler , not much need for a fan other then driving around slow , also the engine had to be up to operating temp or u could feel a big power loss .
i put in not ox or off road when the temps drop

for older vehicles its hard on fuel systems u need alcohol rated anything rubber or plastic
dont run it in u lawnmower chain saw that shi#t gumms up when it sits for any length of time
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fuel issues at the TA. Take a look. - RPM1 - 02-11-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.