ISX 871 525hp No throttle response
03-09-2017, (Subject: ISX 871 525hp No throttle response ) 
RE: ISX 871 525hp No throttle response
I've got jack for work going on right now, for that kind of money, I'll come to your place and do it!
Hell, for that kind of money, I'll come to your place, do it, and replace the leaking EGR cooler at the same time! As far as the shop you mention, not just no, but hell no!
Like Brock, I'm also a 306 boy, and I cannot stand for a fellow Rider Prider to get screwed over with some big name BS custom tuner #### your motor crap. If you have a laptop, Inline connector, and an Internet connection, get Unilevers or Gearhead to remotely tune it if you're comfortable doing the mechanical part of it.
With the aftertreatment system being in place, and that kind of idle time you may have already developed some other issues as well, but that place is not your answer.
Long term, get it done properly, and as long as it hasn't been bad deleted so far, an 871 can be a very long term reliable motor for your application...done properly.
To the best of my knowledge, there are no shops doing it correctly there.

User's Signature: Why? Why do I always ask "why?" Because I can't learn or help teach others with "'cause I said so..."
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Brock , Roysbigtoys , kalsandhu

Messages In This Thread
RE: ISX 871 525hp No throttle response - Hammerhead - 03-09-2017
RE: ISX 871 525hp No throttle response - Unilevers - 03-09-2017,
RE: ISX 871 525hp No throttle response - Unilevers - 03-09-2017,
RE: ISX 871 525hp No throttle response - Unilevers - 03-12-2017,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.