Suggestions please
03-24-2017, (Subject: Suggestions please ) 
RE: Suggestions please
(03-24-2017 )Magard Wrote:  Mr Hagge. Waterloo. This trucker is from Florida. I'll bet these guys get tired of seeing this kind of crap. Must be frustrating. No offense trucker everyone learns the hard way unless they find this site first read and read.... and read. These guys have bailed out a lot of truckers or headed off catastrophe after catastrophe. You got to do your part now that your at the right place.

It makes me sick to see this stuff, and I mean sick. We have all been had on somethings in life, but when you do it to a truck owner and totally screw up his truck, his livelihood, you should be taken out back and shot. And these shops and or individuals doing this stuff know they are destroying these trucks, how could they not? Just pisses me off, EPA and scam artists, raping truckers wholesale.

If he is in Florida hopefully he gets in touch with Rawze or Mr. Haggi and gets this fixed ASAP. And Mike, if you are reading this, my apologies. Get in touch with Rawze or Mr Haggi.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: in2trux , dbl overdrive

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggestions please - Rawze - 03-23-2017,
RE: Suggestions please - Cuya - 03-23-2017,
RE: Suggestions please - Nilao - 03-23-2017,
RE: Suggestions please - Rawze - 03-23-2017,
RE: Suggestions please - Waterloo - 03-24-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.