2250 Carnage Pictures
04-09-2017, (Subject: 2250 Carnage Pictures ) 
RE: 2250 Carnage Pictures
(04-09-2017 )doarmihai Wrote:  Mine leaks 11000psi in 30 sec
I've seen your video and I got scared
What I'm not clear is while you shut engine down it must have a bleed valve...
And also it depends were the mesurment is taken???
There is a pressure regulator at the end of the fuel rail...there are drain valves in the pump. I believe once you shut the engine off, the ecm cancels the test therefore bleeding the system out...??
If I would have such a grate leak the truck would stumble all over the
And probably not building up the pressure very fast in the test....
Bit what do I know....im just learning now about it

There is no drain/dump valve for the 2250 and 2350 for when they are shut off. Most will hold pressure for a long time.

If your dropping from 29,000 to all the way down to 18,000 in ABOUT 30 seconds, YOU HAVE SERIOUS ISSUES!

STOP FOOLING YOURSELF AND BEING SO GODDAMN SKEPTICAL! .. YOU HAVE ISSUES!.

DID YOU NOT WATCH MY VIDEO?--- AND WATCH AN ACTUAL ENGINE THAT WAS BORDERLINE FOR NOT PASSING? --- WAKE UP AND SMELL THE DIESEL FUMES THERE GUY!!!!!!
====
I do not recommend someone work on their own fuel system on the 2250/2350 themselves without proper training!.
29,000+ PSI of fuel pressure is enough to slice your hand, arm, or face open like a knife at even the slightest unseen leak. It is enough pressure to slice a finger off just by waving your hand past it!. Not kidding..
Reference: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...97#pid9597

It is VERY DANGEROUS AND YOU CAN GET SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY INJURED, MAIMED, OR KILLED working in the high pressure rail yourself. -- Not worth the risk if you don't know what you are doing. Take it to Mr. hag, gearhead, Unilevers, or some other professional and let them find it for you. That way you will know if it is an injector starting to get leaky and go bad, or if it is simply a leaky pressure relief valve.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , hhow55

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2250 Carnage Pictures - Unilevers - 01-04-2017,
RE: 2250 Carnage Pictures - Unilevers - 01-04-2017,
RE: 2250 Carnage Pictures - Rawze - 04-09-2017
RE: 2250 Carnage Pictures - Unilevers - 04-15-2017,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.