EGR Cooler Replacement
04-28-2017, (Subject: EGR Cooler Replacement ) 
RE: EGR Cooler Replacement
(04-27-2017 )Grizzly Wrote:  
(04-26-2017 )Waterloo Wrote:  
(04-26-2017 )Rockycoon75 Wrote:  Look on eBay for a new one.

I have picked up so many parts on eBay it is insane...
This is what I'm trying to figure out. How do you know its OEM. I just looked at some on Ebay but they say Bostech on them. When I Google the part number I get that Genuine Newstar.

You have to watch some of the stuff, and I am not familiar with Newstar, looks like Volvo parts from S&S? Bostech looks to be a fuel injector outfit? I don't know what you are looking at.

Normally the resellers of the parts I find on eBay are from actual dealerships or repair shops with overstock or parts that have just sat to long and need to go. You can usually see that through their history of sales, photos or what parts they are selling. My OEM leather wrapped steering wheel was from an International dealer, it had a very very slight blemish in the leather. I doubt I could even find it now, it was that small. My steering shaft, that was from a repair shop from what I could tell... It was new in the box and a third of the price I would have paid at the dealer. It had all of the Navistar markings and labeling with correct numbers and works as advertised. So, I would say keep an eye on who is selling, and what they normally sell, that will give you a good indication of what you are purchasing is OEM or what you expect to get. If the person is selling bras and lingerie, I don't think I would buy a steering shaft from that outfit.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , Grizzly

Messages In This Thread
RE: EGR Cooler Replacement - Waterloo - 04-28-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.