Who can tune this thing right?!
06-14-2017, (Subject: Who can tune this thing right?! ) 
RE: Who can tune this thing right?!
Just comparing the fueling of a stock isxe5 cm2250 which is has a wastegate to a stock comparable rating isx15 cm2250 which has a small Vgt, the fueling is a lot different, the wastegate in the e5 requires a LOT harder fueling to make same advertised power and torque, however let's not forget this would likely not translate to higher fuel mileage for our version here in North America under high load conditions, I do belive for the high heat high load situations the wastegate would undoubtedly have a longer lifespan, ps, that small turbo on our 2250, 2350 would be an emberestment for the austrailin road train market, what works for application is not so good for the next, it's like apples and oranges almost, me myself I like the tuning ability of the Vgt and that you can make it supper responsive down low, however I realize there are more moving parts in it and commen sense tells a guy that there is no way that it could outlast a traditional wastegate, it's simple, less moving parts= more reliabilty, for the most part anyways
replyreply
 Thanks given by: 8042 , Wiseman , barf

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who can tune this thing right?! - Running rough - 06-14-2017
RE: Who can tune this thing right?! - Unilevers - 06-29-2017,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.