Possible lift pump problem???
06-15-2017, (Subject: Possible lift pump problem??? ) 
RE: Possible lift pump problem???
(06-15-2017 )Rawze Wrote:  Very good answer. Personally, I would like to know the exact point of failure. EVERY TIME I have had a wiring issue where a wire failed,.. there were about 3 or 4 more in that same exact spot about to go too.

Thanks, and I hear ya on the "3 or 4 more about to go too", it's rare that only one wire is compromised.

I would like to know the point of failure as well. Particularly as he has stated in this thread...
(06-11-2017 )tree98 Wrote:  07 kenworth T800
...and I have an '09 KW T800. Sorry tree98, I missed that part earlier, maybe this will help point you in a direction.
Oh, and the whole "POOF there she goes" thing is real. T800's used to have a stigma of this from several that did burn. The harness is known to have issues on the drivers side in the rear of the engine lower/bottom of cab area.

User's Signature: Why? Why do I always ask "why?" Because I can't learn or help teach others with "'cause I said so..."
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Possible lift pump problem??? - Hammerhead - 06-15-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.