Cm871 code 2637 and 4214
08-25-2017, (Subject: Cm871 code 2637 and 4214 ) 
RE: Cm871 code 2637 and 4214
Screw that warranty! Get that truck down to Mr Hagg ASAP! Ask anyone here on my travails with my CM-871. I had around the same mileage, it was eating me ALIVE financially. Every damn week it was something else, all due to the emissions. I discovered Rawze, but it was to late, my head was already toast. I took care of the mandate in my driveway, and discovered the real damage. It sounds like you have not gotten there yet, get rid of the mandate NOW!

I nursed my truck for a year with the bad head, after ridding myself of the mandate. Then it got to the point I was blowing heater hoses and then I blew apart the radiator from the internal coolant pressure from the bad head. I wound up at my local International dealer and had them go through everything, if it comes off, replace it with new, including the head. $39,000 later, I have a well running machine. Don't go where I went, fix that mandate now. Don't be a damn fool.

I had much help from the site, these guys know what they are talking about, especially Rawze. My truck is getting ready to turn 1,000,000 miles, and I expect to get that much more out of this truck. It is running that good. Knock on wood.

;-)
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Bigstank

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cm871 code 2637 and 4214 - Waterloo - 08-25-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.