Can I get better fuel mileage
09-02-2017, (Subject: Can I get better fuel mileage ) 
RE: Can I get better fuel mileage
(09-02-2017 )Fergie Wrote:  For us they're working. We first tried one in 2009 and saw an increase in mileage. I switched to them to when I saw the increase and the fact we weren't having flats with them like we were with duals. 4 trailers since 09 and we've had 6 flats. 3 needed service truck. I usually have 4-6 flats on the tractor a year. Farm places have lots of nails! I've had service calls on duals to. I've had damage done to equipment from a super single blow, but I've also had damage from a dual tire.

Interesting about the flats. Don't know if your aware of it, but since 2009, there are lots of brands of duals that have roughly the same low-roll resistance as the singles do any more. I get incredibly high fuel mileage out of my M710's loaded all the time. Not so sure if they would do well in off-road environments though. They are made for highway use.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Fergie

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can I get better fuel mileage - Unilevers - 08-29-2017,
RE: Can I get better fuel mileage - Rawze - 09-02-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.