cm870 engine light and running rough
09-18-2017, (Subject: cm870 engine light and running rough ) 
cm870 engine light and running rough
Last Thursday I was driving along in one of the gravel pits I haul out of and the engine shut off light came on, 3 seconds later the engine cut out and refused to turn on.

Towed it to a local shop that said the code read fuel shut off solinoid failure. They replaced solinoid and claimed they used an "aftermarket" computer due to the tune I'm running. I told them not to use the Cummins software that would reset it

30 minutes after leaving the shop my Engine light came on and truck all of a sudden started running really rough. Almost like it was starving for fuel. Lots of vibration and almost no power. Motor sounded like half of it wasn't firing or something.

Limped bobtail back to the shop. I'll be there tmrw with my laptop and inline hardware to make sure they're reading everything right

Has anyone had any similar issues with a cm870? I know we won't know until it's plugged into the laptop but maybe someone has had a similar experience???
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
cm870 engine light and running rough - berrytrucking94 - 09-18-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.