Mirror wobble
11-30-2017, (Subject: Mirror wobble ) 
RE: Mirror wobble
Is it the mirror itself, the actual mirror inside the assembly? Or is it the entire mirror assembly? If just the actual mirror piece, I would take the mirror apart and inspect the attachment points inside the housing. You get inside the mirror by removing the LED light on the front of the assembly. I gently pry it out with a flat head screw driver or a small pry bar. There are torx screws behind that, I forget which size. Remove those and the front cover comes right off. You can figure out the rest from there, all plastic in there, maybe something is broken...

If it is the entire mirror assembly...

Check the top brace, the one that comes off at an angle from the center of the top of the door. I only say this because when I bought my ProStar, the previous owner had used Gorilla Tape to secure that breakaway support to the bracket on the actual mirror arm. My mirrors are fine, but you got me thinking, maybe that is why the Gorilla Tape is there? I have left it on, and even replaced the tape on my drivers door when it got a bit ragged. I figure it is there for good reason, don't know why, but why mess with something if it is not broken? LOL!

On edit: I have seen other ProStar owners doing the same thing with the Gorilla Tape... Just saying.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Mirror wobble - Tcarpenter - 11-30-2017,
RE: Mirror wobble - Waterloo - 11-30-2017
RE: Mirror wobble - Waterloo - 11-30-2017,
RE: Mirror wobble - Tcarpenter - 11-30-2017,
RE: Mirror wobble - Nilao - 11-30-2017,
RE: Mirror wobble - Brock - 11-30-2017,
RE: Mirror wobble - Tcarpenter - 11-30-2017,
RE: Mirror wobble - Rawze - 12-01-2017,
RE: Mirror wobble - Tcarpenter - 12-01-2017,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.