Heading to mr haggs for monday morning
02-04-2018, (Subject: Heading to mr haggs for monday morning ) 
RE: Heading to mr haggs for monday morning
Last week I talked with rawze, and a few other members over the phone about the same thing upgrading my truck. In the end I opted out due to the quality of the 871, and the time and money I spent repairing other small necessary items.
Was headed to Haggs yesterday for a Monday morning appointment; well got headed that way but the trailer axles are giving trouble so I burned up my clock on repairs.
So back to your deal on worth it: I have 719 on my T800, "coming to the life of a overhaul", if haggs' people would of said it needed a new head I would have did an inframe, but if it just needed some mm work I would have moved on until that time came for major work.
By that time hopefully she would have had around a million on her ( how I run,, three years). What I see out there for new trucks and talking to a local business on why they trade in at 450 to 500K ( don't want to deal with repairs that well happen after warranty runs out) I definitely would invest in mine.

Now don't want to jack your trend, so I will move to serv trend today where you can read what I have to say about advise on looking at an 871.

User's Signature: "KW is my choice of trucks"
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Heading to mr haggs for monday morning - Ragindirt - 02-04-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.