Heading to mr haggs for monday morning
02-04-2018, (Subject: Heading to mr haggs for monday morning ) 
RE: Heading to mr haggs for monday morning
Ya mine was about 30000 but that was everything new but crank and cams.Also demandated at the sane time.I did things I did not have to do like air compressor, they fixed my steps ,radiator brace,new head,new injectors,rockers,oil cooler,oil pump,.The only mistake I made was it had a intermit idle problem but they said I had bad injectors so It seemed to run fine when I left but idle problem came back and is now worse than ever.I am hoping fixing timing and metering actuators fix it.also I think the Jake's don't work right it seems I don't have all three.I am confident they will get it right.The only thing that I get frustrated with is how busy they are.I made a Monday morning appointment and I hope they keep it cause I think they try to take on too much work at one time.we will see I am sitting in truck in Jasper Florida waiting on this computer to say I can leave so I can get up there late tonight and just park in front of shop.

User's Signature: when things are not going good ,I just want to go sit in a mud puddle and blow bubbles
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Heading to mr haggs for monday morning - flonly - 02-04-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.