Tires, Continental HDL2 Eco +, thought?
06-04-2018, (Subject: Tires, Continental HDL2 Eco +, thought? ) 
RE: Tires, Continental HDL2 Eco +, thought?
They are what I had for my last set. They were average. No problem in snow. Fuel mileage didn't change for being ECO+. I think I got 200000 out of them. Which they cupped the inner edge and once they started, I couldnt get them to stop or slow. Even with constant rotation and breaking them down and flipping them on the rim. I personally won't buy them again. But I've never been impressed with any continental on any if the trucks I've had. Again, I would say they were just average. Maybe you'll get more outta them then I did.

I got bit by Bridgestone M710 bug and love em so far. Best drive I've ever rode on and a notable .5mpg jump pump to pump.

I don't know how they're doin all that for that price. The tires alone should eat up most of the price. Say at the real real low end of $350 per tire. Thats $2800 + $80 per slack. Thats $3280. Where's the room for the 4 brake chambers $40 each, 1 brake valve $$??, making hoses and labor to install?? Thats either the best price in the world or I'm missing something. Something doesn't smell right with that. Unless you already bought the parts and they're just installing... Then ya, thats an outstanding price.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tires, Continental HDL2 Eco +, thought? - Chamberpains - 06-04-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.