@m*m^2 tuning
08-20-2018, (Subject: @m*m^2 tuning ) 
RE: @m*m^2 tuning
(08-19-2018 )Tax12 Wrote:  Do you think it is good idea to delete for better mpg and longer engine life, thank you

Some people live in foreign countries where that stuff is legal due to only having high sulfur diesel available to them, etc. In countries where it is not legal,... only the truck owner themselves can make that decision. I will say though if you live in a country that allows such mods, that good MM programming done right and conservative power levels set will significantly extend engine life over all the soot-sucking carbon eating crap unreliable mess they are put through otherwise.

If you run a newer style truck with the government mandated soot-monster engine destroying crap on it, at the very least, you should put a decent bypass oil filtration system on it ASAP. this will slow down the internal destruction and excess wear. You should also learn to take things like the EGR and emissions system components apart yourself. If you don't service/clean/maintain them at least a couple times a year BEFORE the check engine lights start coming on then all your profits from driving will be given away to the stealershits who are too dumb to to repair it.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: PuroCumminsPower , Rockhwy , Tax12

Messages In This Thread
@m*m^2 tuning - Tax12 - 08-18-2018,
RE: @m*m^2 tuning - Tax12 - 08-18-2018,
RE: @m*m^2 tuning - Marajin - 08-19-2018,
RE: @m*m^2 tuning - Tax12 - 08-19-2018,
RE: @m*m^2 tuning - Rawze - 08-20-2018
RE: @m*m^2 tuning - Zhidden - 08-19-2018,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.