that time of year
05-07-2016, (Subject: that time of year ) 
that time of year
Well it's that time of the year when you start to hit the a/c switch and hope it work's....
So i hit mine the other day and...... Nothing but hot air..%^&*#@!!!! Well i guess when they put the new motor in(feb. very cold) they didn't think of charging it up :s So i started to look into it instead of just charging it up i thought i'd do a little tune up on it.
as it seem to be running off a bit heat wise that is,not blowing like it should,bla,bla,.....
So started to dig into it,pulled off the cover that hold's the blower motor and the hamster wheels (this is a 900L) not to bad a little dusty:blush: But when i looked in to the evaporator OMFG!!! it was 1/3 covered with just sh#t and i always had a filter on it. and then spotted that it had a crack in the lines. looks like someone had used it to stand on.(damn windshield guy) so out it came. But i still could not beleave the amount of crap that was built up in there. had to clean the heater core too :waaaht: but after installing the new evaporator(and some new screw's:@) all is up and running factory fresh :big_smile2:
So if you feel that your a/c is not what it use to be don't just toss in some 134 into it,you might want to look deeper:blush:
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
that time of year - stevesparts - 05-07-2016
RE: that time of year - Vin - 05-07-2016,
RE: that time of year - Vin - 05-08-2016,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.