Intermittent jake on brand new ISX15
09-28-2018, (Subject: Intermittent jake on brand new ISX15 ) 
RE: Intermittent jake on brand new ISX15
(09-28-2018 )imalumberjack Wrote:  We have a 2018 Pete with ISX 15 @565hp around 50,000 miles, jake started acting up about 2 months ago and it was taken to the stealership ...two weeks later and a replaced turbo it came back. Jake started acting up again :-(
Driver is a good mechanic also and he says its one of the stages and sometimes it shakes the whole truck and that its intermittent. Driver thinks its an electrical issue. Owner does not have Insite, I do but there is a hatred of Chinese knock offs at there shop and if I connected I would be liable for every issue in truck from then on.
Has anyone had this issue? Maybe an explanation of how the 3 stages work? I hate to see it leave to stealership as it doubles my work load ...HELP!!!!!!

Simple.
Go get $10 worth of quarters, and put them in your misc toolbox drawer.
It's NOT your problem.
As soon as someone starts complaining about that truck, get a quarter and hand it to them and say "Here's a quarter, call someone who cares" and walk away.
If they have a hatred of all things Chinese knock off and won't separate cash from wallet to buy a genuine Inline w/Insite subscription, then ITS THEIR PROBLEM! Take it to the stealer$h!t, and they can separate their cash from their wallet that way instead.

It's called a boundary.
They won't allow you to cross theirs with your Inline/Insite, so you don't allow them to cross yours and make this your problem when they won't provide proper OEM diagnostic products and subscriptions to correctly complete repairs.

User's Signature: Why? Why do I always ask "why?" Because I can't learn or help teach others with "'cause I said so..."
replyreply
 Thanks given by: dhirocz , Chamberpains , Signature620 , Rounded_nut , imalumberjack

Messages In This Thread
RE: Intermittent jake on brand new ISX15 - Hammerhead - 09-28-2018
RE: Intermittent jake on brand new ISX15 - Unilevers - 09-28-2018,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.