engine shaking badly
11-25-2018, (Subject: engine shaking badly ) 
RE: engine shaking badly
update got truck back from dealer they wouldn't give me any paperwork, just handed me the keys and said covered. when i asked what they did with the jakes they said nothing wrong with them it was an injector. so i asked for the manager. I told him that the jakes are rocking and on number 6 you cannot feel any dedent at all, he leaned over counter, all bug eyed saying NOTHING WRONG THERE SUPPOSED TO MOVE there on the same shaft for valve's. we argue I lose, I tried jakes on way home just to see stag 1 felt normal 2 and 3 engine warn comes on, checked with insite #3 solenoid shorted to low. (i do only have 2) pulled cover and found tab for wire plug to solenoid squished to body of solenoid grounding it out. and found both clamps for air intake piping finger lose, sooo just to see i pulled c clip off 2 rockers measured springs both were 1 and 15/16 pulled out plunger's that goes into d'tent they both have deep grooves (galling) on one side of them. i'm guessing its probably the shafts that are wore out the most thou, i've never seen one apart yet.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Mrkentee

Messages In This Thread
RE: engine shaking badly - slowpoke - 11-25-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.