Exhaust gas pressure
12-09-2018, (Subject: Exhaust gas pressure ) 
RE: Exhaust gas pressure
if your engine is not reaching operating temps it wont start. when they replaced a buncha parts on my truck before i bought it they couldn't get it to do a forced regen so they went to throw parts mode.

first they pulled doc/dpf baked it flow tested
2nd replaced aftertreatment injector
3rd replaced sensors on doc/dpf
4th and finaly replaced turbo and actuator and supposidly this fixed it and it did a forced regen

80k later i bought the truck and it would regen every 2hrs had high pressure readings
and now all mm'ed and finaly got a injector leak test kit and think i found problem the 1mil mile injectors blowing air bubbles backwards like mad 10x worse then on rawzes video of that 386 or 387 pete. but would still run on 1 cyl with cyl cutout test. so this friday here comes 6 new injectors.

funny thing truck doesnt really idle/drive bad but its 500HP and sometimes i swore the 2016 detroit 450hp i drove for crete had more power and i thought the 2012 450hp maxxforce prostar i drove before that had more power then the detroit lol.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Exhaust gas pressure - Lonestar10 - 12-09-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.