Cummins problems HELP!!!
01-23-2019, (Subject: Cummins problems HELP!!! ) 
RE: Cummins problems HELP!!!
Wow that's a lot of information. On my 870 the electric lift pump wasn't hooked up at all for at least 2 weeks and the truck started and ran just fine. I think you have bigger fish to fry than that. I'm not sure what kind of gay test he did to come up with the dropped liner diagnosis but, you need to test that one yourself by dropping the oil pan, pressurize the cooling system to 20 lb. And let it sit over night, then check for antifreeze the next day.
I'm no master Cummins guy myself but if I we're you I wouldn't go back to that guy for anything.
Also not to pour salt in your wounds but in framing a motor that was just in framed not long ago is very common. Most guys do it wrong so it ends up not lasting. There are VERY specific things that have to be done to inframe one of these engines correctly. Look through this forum for the Waterloo inframe at Rawzes house last summer. Perfect example.

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , Nostalgic

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cummins problems HELP!!! - tree98 - 01-23-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.