Thrust bearings
04-11-2019, (Subject: Thrust bearings ) 
RE: Thrust bearings
(04-11-2019 )Soulreaver0102 Wrote:  Thanks for the pink dildo. I’m sure my wife could get some use out of it. I really don’t care how much they charge because I’m not footing the bill. If I was it would likely be up already. Yes I know that’s the worst place however as I pointed out earlier this was where it had to go for the repairs to be covered so my hands was tied because I didn’t want to foot the bill. Not really sure I deserve that dildo now that I’m thinking about. But thanks anyways. Lol

yeah,,. you are getting the pink dildo by them and your 'warranty', you just don't see it yet. - In a year or 2 you will be re-building it again because of the total sh%It job they are killing your livelihood by jerking you off for an extended period of time when you could have spent less fixing it yourself for less than the amount of revenue you have lost so far. - The attitude you portray there in your last post is exactly what is wrong with 85% + of all O/O's that do nothing but struggle and fail. Stay on that path and you are destined to be back here in a short time with other 'can't make this truck pay off' failures just like the one your dealing with now.

there are ways to be profitable in todays trucking industry,.. only its not going to be done by the methods you seem to be relying on there. Believe me when I say there have been a hundred or more individuals right where your at who learn this the hard way and now are trying to give you solid advice. the question now is ,.. will you listen to it,,. or argue it away because you refuse to take matters into your own hands.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thrust bearings - Moose - 04-09-2019,
RE: Thrust bearings - Moose - 04-09-2019,
RE: Thrust bearings - Rawze - 04-09-2019,
RE: Thrust bearings - Waterloo - 04-10-2019,
RE: Thrust bearings - Rawze - 04-10-2019,
RE: Thrust bearings - Rawze - 04-11-2019
RE: Thrust bearings - Rawze - 04-12-2019,
RE: Thrust bearings - Moose - 04-11-2019,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.