crank case pressure
02-26-2016, (Subject: crank case pressure ) 
RE: crank case pressure
I have the same issue and think it's my air compressor. I have a lot of moister/condensation in mine. Not coolant, no color to the water. The only thing that came up after searching was that my air compressor can be causing this.

I did a few things until I can afford to address my compressor. After replacing the filter and sensor, (waste of money) I took my old sensor and zip tied it outside and connected the wiring harness. So technically I still have my new sensor in the box but the wires are connected to a completely different sensor. Since the sensor minimum reading is 0, now my crankcase reads Zero. Mind you, I did this after reading many posts by Rawze on how useless this filter is. Also, my dad says, back in my day this was a hose that would go down to the bottom of the truck and have the oil or water just leak on the floor.

To address the condensation, I unplugged the 1/4" oil return hose, just so I don't have oil and water issues later.

I get why it's there, I just don't know how to get around it until I fix my other issues.

I also have drilled a hole through my filter. I have to say, after doing this, my truck just feels better, pulls better, seems like it's breathing again.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
crank case pressure - scowman - 02-26-2016,
RE: crank case pressure - Crafter - 02-26-2016
RE: crank case pressure - Cuya - 02-26-2016,
RE: crank case pressure - ynot - 03-05-2016,
RE: crank case pressure - ynot - 03-05-2016,
RE: crank case pressure - Vin - 07-23-2016,
RE: crank case pressure - Vin - 07-24-2016,
RE: crank case pressure - Cuya - 01-23-2017,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.