Companies closed their doors overnight.
04-29-2019, (Subject: Companies closed their doors overnight. ) 
RE: Companies closed their doors overnight.
I know of a former O/O that complained about cheap freight (3.00 a mile and under) He was paying on a brand new decked out Peterbilt. He was so gung ho on not taking “cheap freight” that it was thanksgiving week and he was 300 miles away from home. He refused a 20,000 pound easy load to get back to home because it “paid like shi#t” I think he told me 1.90 a mile it paid.

Here this f’ing guy was so stuck on operating per mile and would absolutely not drive the truck unless it was paid! He missed out with his wife at the time and children that thanksgiving.

Fast forward today this guy is a company driver and is divorced. He lost his truck... Have not talk to him since that day years ago and do not care too but I guarantee he still complaining about cheap freight and telling everybody not too own your own truck just like he told me in that conversation we had. I thought the guy was a complete imbecile and should have just stayed a company driver in the first place! This was before I even owned a truck!!!

User's Signature: Born and raised in Vyskonsin on milk, cheese, bread, and beer!
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , Waterloo , Evotrucker , Geared_Cortex

Messages In This Thread
RE: Companies closed their doors overnight. - Volvo8873 - 04-29-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.