Companies closed their doors overnight.
04-30-2019, (Subject: Companies closed their doors overnight. ) 
RE: Companies closed their doors overnight.
(04-30-2019 )ynot Wrote:  Amazon freight has always paid good they're one of the few places that will pay for dependable an professional companies. I've pulled it a few times, the general freight isn't too bad but when you get into the high dollar electronics loads they can get a little anal on security which I can understand when your pulling million dollar+ freight behind ya... making you install a phone tracking app, calls every hour too check progress no stopping for X amount of hours once you leave the depot, an of course there's multiple GPS trackers hidden in through out the load, so they know what your doing where your doing it an when your doing it, they don't screw around with their stuff.

Three of us signed on with this carrier, my one buddy started today, first Amazon load, $2 a mile to the truck ($1.97), 700 miles +/- AFTER fuel, two stops and we figured 6 miles to the gallon, load was 16,000 pounds, brand new trailer. Best part, main DC is close to the house, 16 miles, I can come home, shower and eat, and no trailer to try and park. This is a win win in my book. And no beating up the truck, light loads, easy on the tire wear, easy on the suspension, transmission and drivetrain... Again, win win.

I am actually kind of excited to go back to work.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze

Messages In This Thread
RE: Companies closed their doors overnight. - Waterloo - 04-30-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.