X15 break-in questions
05-24-2019, (Subject: X15 break-in questions ) 
RE: X15 break-in questions
(05-21-2019 )Chamberpains Wrote:  I would imagine your owners manual will give you information on what Cummins specifically recommends. My cm870 had details on what to do and why, in the Cummins owners manual that came with the truck. They built it. Im sure they don't want warranty claims right out the gate. So if i were you I'd read in to it and maybe do things a little sooner if you're cautious or concerned. I don't think they've ever had to pay a claim because someone changed the oil to much.
That's one of the first things I looked at but there's nothing in the manual including the one on quickserve regarding break-in procedures unless it's on the paperback version which I guess did not come with the truck. I have noticed another user on here said their X15 oil pressure when driving sits around 32psi and mine is the same as well maybe it's a Volvo thing for the gauge to read low, did the same on my cm870, maybe it's the 10w30 oil I don't know. Either way it's getting changed when I get back. No complaints on how the truck drives so far compared to my old bucket of bolts I wish I crashed sooner before I spent $10k and three weeks down, thanks for the jinx btw Rawze i wished you would've said it before I came to your neck of the woods! Lmao
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: X15 break-in questions - marek4792 - 05-24-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.