Remolded Tires "NOT Retread"
05-26-2019, (Subject: Remolded Tires "NOT Retread" ) 
RE: Remolded Tires "NOT Retread"
(05-26-2019 )Waterloo Wrote:  And yes, I could have put it on a credit card, but I really like this Affirm, very easy to track and pay off balance when I want too. Makes it easier at tax time too, because I have a running tally of purchases and interest paid, just don't go too long before paying off, or the convience is out the window.

My American Express card has an option called "Plan It" where you can spread a purchase out over 9,12,etc months for a fixed monthly plan fee (which comes out to around a 10% apr. I never drag them out for full term, just pay higher than the adjusted monthly balance and it pays the oldest one off first and even refunds you the month's prorated plan fee. It's real nice for getting an extra month or two to pay for something unexpected, plus you get the cash back on the purchase. - Just thought I'd mention it, since I've seen you talk about Affirm a few times.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo

Messages In This Thread
RE: Remolded Tires "NOT Retread" - Nostalgic - 05-26-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.