How much Idle time is too much?
11-10-2019, (Subject: How much Idle time is too much? ) 
RE: How much Idle time is too much?
I own a lonestar and to be quite honest i found mine at the right price with the bottom half of the engine in great shape and the exterior in great shape most people dont beleive its 10 years old. but when it comes down to all the fixing ive done.... buy a prostar their the same truck but with different hoods and then when trying to find parts their the same damn thing as a prostar but the dealer gives them different part numbers and jacks the price cause its the king of the open road truck. kinda like Lincoln used to use same parts as mercury but they were given different part numbers a $50 mercury part was $250 if you were buying it for a lincoln.

im getting a bit sick of cross referencing Lonestar part numbers into Prostar part numbers so i dont pay out my ass for certain things.

User's Signature: 2010 Lonestar - CM871 - 13sp - 3.70s, 2016 T680 - cm2350 - 13sp - 3.36s - skateboarder
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Nostalgic

Messages In This Thread
RE: How much Idle time is too much? - Lonestar10 - 11-10-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.