High SCR outlet temperature
11-15-2019, (Subject: High SCR outlet temperature ) 
RE: High SCR outlet temperature
(11-15-2019 )Rawze Wrote:  Have you pulled apart th DOC, DPF, and Decomp tubing, SCR element itself and made sure none of them have face plugging issues, or dried DEF buildup in the decomp tube?
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...07#pid1807

Pull them all apart and take pics of the elements.

have you bothered to do a thorough EGR tune-up and replace all the sensors, Doser injector etc.?

The SCR itself was changed last year. After a year of fighting all kinds of DPF codes and a lot of money to the dealers, I found out the SCR was recalled by Cummins. Unfurtunatlly, at the time I found out, I was 300 miles over the limit that Cummins was requesting for a free replacement. At that time we also changed the DPF filter, all the temperatures and NOX sensors, pressure sensor etc. everything worked fine till about a week ago.
Tomorrow I will take the filters apart but it looks very strange that I only get the code for High temperature for the SCR outlet. If something is plugged, i should not get a high temperature for the inlet?Just try to find what can get a high temperature only for the outlet SCR
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: High SCR outlet temperature - DannyA - 11-15-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.