unplugged
04-17-2020, (Subject: unplugged ) 
RE: unplugged
^^^^^ -- What he said.

I have seen people run with magic plug ondone for a couple weeks at a time,.. but eventually the DPF systems suffers, as it will not regen at all while the faults exist in the dash. Eventually it will also derate too. - At the very least, do a full EGR tune-up on it --- GET THE ENGINE RUNNING RIGHT and the DOC/DPF issues will mostly go away. A DELETE does not fix engines that run crappy and plug up dpf filters. -- They are FILTERS-- They do0 not make soot and the stuff that clogs them up--- they are the aftermath of other problems!

Lastly,.. taking it to the stealertshits is the fastest way to put yourself out of business... i have no idea why people keep torturing their wallets and their equipment by taking their trucks to the worst places you can take a truck to. -- LEARN HOW TO WORK ON IT YOURSELF OR GO OUT OF BUSINESS RUNNING OFF EVERYWHERE!-- Learn to swim on your own!.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: kozakvod

Messages In This Thread
unplugged - jim49 - 04-17-2020,
RE: unplugged - kozakvod - 04-17-2020,
RE: unplugged - Rawze - 04-17-2020
RE: unplugged - kozakvod - 04-17-2020,
RE: unplugged - JimT - 04-17-2020,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.