what to look for when buying a newer truck w/ ISX?
06-28-2020, (Subject: what to look for when buying a newer truck w/ ISX? ) 
RE: what to look for when buying a newer truck w/ ISX?
(06-27-2020 )ScarfaceTrucking Wrote:  im not really looking for a newer truck at all, problem is that pre-emission trucks have become so rare that when they do show up they are either all beat up and need 20-30k in repairs or they are super expensive almost as expensive as a 10 year younger truck.

trust me man i have looked and still looking i love the early isx trucks but its such a pain to look around for a decent older truck these days.

I hear you there, it is such a crap shoot out here with these EPA motors. These motors are so sketchy, poor quality engineering, manufacturing, parts, driver abuse, etc. No one seems to care anymore, and then we get stuck repairing their screwups or laziness. No matter what you buy, plan on spending at least $10,000 to $20,000 in short order immediately after you purchase or soon after you put it into service, unless you get extremely lucky and find one that has been properly taken care of, like one from a member here. Sadly, that is just the nature of the beast out here.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: ScarfaceTrucking

Messages In This Thread
RE: what to look for when buying a newer truck w/ ISX? - Waterloo - 06-28-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.