Replace transmission cooler???
08-03-2016, (Subject: Replace transmission cooler??? ) 
RE: Replace transmission cooler???
OK so here is what I hope to be the end to my disappearing coolant posts, for a long long time.
I bought my truck from a used / repo dealer in Fla. And after sinking way too much into the truck for a year, I finally found this forum, and all the wealth of info here, about one month ago, the dealer that made me reach my breaking point tried to rape me over wanting to replace practically my entire Regen / dpf system, so I did what any sane o/o would do, I got my truck really fixed, no more soot, and dirty engine. But unfortunately the damage was already done deep inside my engine, so as the soot packing was no longer happening, and the engine could breath and run, then I started developing coolant losses, even though the engine was running smoother, and cooler than it ever had, since I had the truck, so now, comes the happy ending I hope. Well not happy for me financially at this point. I am now here at the shop, and I will be getting an inflame rebuild. All the way, head and all. And then I will live happily ever after, having a truck that runs better than the new ones, can breath clean fresh air, as I run up and down the road, and after I pay off the loss of the rebuild, and finish paying for the truck, I will still never be at the mercy of a dealership shop ever again. I'll keep you all posted as I go from a disgruntled broke o/o , to a profitable happy truck owner.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Replace transmission cooler??? - Sasquatch - 08-03-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.