EGR Tune up results
08-09-2016, (Subject: EGR Tune up results ) 
RE: EGR Tune up results
There is a tremendous amount of fear mongering with this with this EPA/Global warming junk science.

In the mean time, we strive to be compliant and do the right thing but WHERE is it written I have to go broke keeping this junk working?
Everybody has their hand in your pocket! It's high time we start dropping the hammer on it!

NY state has "Environmental Protection Police", they're all painted up to look like state police. I had one follow me into a stop at the bottom of a long grade, in a snow storm, no lights or sirens, yet! After I backed into the dock at the local hospital he came up to the truck. As always, I am nothing but courteous and professional and greeted him and asked if there was something I could do for him.
His attitude was borderline hostile as if I was a fugitive from justice or a wanted felon!

"I saw you smoking coming down the hill and if it wasn't snowing I'd test you right here!" Really? Get a life!
(they can't test with any precipitation, know that for a fact.)

The truck had a current and legal NJ emission inspection. Was it smoke or steam? That EGR ISM did smoke, it blew 13% on an allowed 20% opacity.
(Funny, my non EGR Volvo only blew 3% on it's last inspection with 950k on the clock!)

When I informed him my smoke test was legal he took off in a huff with his shorts in a knot.

Notfernut'n (jersey speak) this S__t is facist! Designed to take out the one truck O/O, everybody's whipping boy!

Maybe, just maybe, IF there was enough margin and PROFIT in this business to shell out an extra $10k/ year would you? Hell NO when the rest of the world is spewing toxins out faster than Jersey in the 70's!

It's comin' fellas unless we draw the line!

User's Signature: 2010 386 Pete CM871, 13 spd. 3.55
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
EGR Tune up results - trdodd07 - 07-09-2016,
RE: EGR Tune up results - Cuya - 07-09-2016,
RE: EGR Tune up results - ynot - 07-10-2016,
RE: EGR Tune up results - Cuya - 08-10-2016,
RE: EGR Tune up results - Unilevers - 08-09-2016,
RE: EGR Tune up results - in2trux - 08-09-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.