2009 ISX Turbo Issue
02-11-2022, (Subject: 2009 ISX Turbo Issue ) 
RE: 2009 ISX Turbo Issue
(02-11-2022 )Rawze Wrote:  if it is over-spooling then it is a programming issue hands down.

?bad deelte programming is an absolute plague in the trucking industry. there is more than 90%+ chance it is a bad delete... even without considering you are having issues.

pull a copy of the program out of the ecm and e-mail it to me. I will review it and let you know exactly what was done.. good, bad, and downright harmful.
=====

also like mentioned.. the exhaust needs to be as free-flowing and open as absolutely possible. Otherwise it will have reflected and trap heat, shortening the life of the turbo and engine. That turbo is Variable Geometry (VGT).. and can be programmed to do whatever the engine needs without over-spooling, and without all the crap that you see people that would claim otherwise.

I will work on getting the ECM program for you. This truck has been plagued with problems. You think it might be best to put a factory file in it and start fresh or just fix the programming issues its having?
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
2009 ISX Turbo Issue - Rick808 - 02-10-2022,
RE: 2009 ISX Turbo Issue - Rick808 - 02-11-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.