Prostar Body Controller
03-02-2022, (Subject: Prostar Body Controller ) 
RE: Prostar Body Controller
(03-01-2022 )kenno2s Wrote:  ...
I also found the design of the EGR air coolers was not very well tested and have found the {after-market air coolers} will do the trick.

I hope that you are aware that those, especially that brand that i removed.. after-market coolers are FAR LESS THERMAL EFFICIENT than OEM coolers. - It is not recommended on here to use them as such. I know you mentioned air coolers, but here is one fine example of this same type of cooler used for the EGR... same principal...
ref: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...02#pid2802

Aftermarket CAC coolers have these same type of problems. Most are restrictive as all he$ll and cause big problems with turbo and/or fuel mileage and other losses due to either not cooling the air properly, or being significantly more restrictive internally.. or usually both.

I am not a fan of aftermarket products like that. It is better to find a more proper solution, like preventing the failures to begin with by ensuring the thing is able to properly expand and contract with heat and pressure loads and not to be installed with any kind of tension placed on it or in a bind because all the bolts did not align 100%, or it was not 100% flat to its mounting brackets, etc.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: medicsaps

Messages In This Thread
RE: Prostar Body Controller - Rawze - 03-02-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.