2017 Prostar Meritor Wabco Radar Removal
11-02-2022, (Subject: 2017 Prostar Meritor Wabco Radar Removal ) 
RE: 2017 Prostar Meritor Wabco Radar Removal
Don't know about the newer units, but my 2012 pete had a meritor wabco radar. It was a separate display mounted to the dash. Unit stopped functioning properly so I opened the dash, disconnected the display and that disabled the system. Then was able to go into insite and adjust the adaptive cruise setting with any errors or warnings. Newer systems that are integrated into the OEM dash might be different, but you could try physically unplugging the radar unit at the bumper, or check inside your dash for the controller module. Maybe even try a fuse, though that would probably just result in a fault.

I'd love to remove the valves and airlines going into the radar unit at the bumper but I'm not sure the proper way to go about disconnecting/reconnecting them. After my deer strike the actual radar piece was destroyed and my new bumper doesn't have accommodations for a radar (or "headway") unit.

User's Signature: "...And as we wind on down the road, Our Shadows taller than our Soul..."
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2017 Prostar Meritor Wabco Radar Removal - JimT - 11-02-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.