Looking for advice
06-19-2023, (Subject: Looking for advice ) 
RE: Looking for advice
(some perspective) ...
If you cannot make that Prostar with an ISX CM871 turn at least 7+ or 8+ mpg.. then forget about anything newer!!!!.... --- something is wrong with the operations?. Perhaps the way you drive it?.. or that engine? .. and a newer truck is NOT going to be any better long term.

YOU ALREADY OWN A GSDDA#MN 9+ MPG TRUCK!!! --- WITH THE HIGHEST PROFIT MARGIN BRAND OF TRUCK IN THE ENTIRE INDUSTRY!!!...

IF IT IS NOT WORKING OUT FOR YOU.. THEN SOMETHING IS VERY VERY WRONG!!!... AND 90% OF THE TIME, IF IT IS A BAD AS YOU SAY.. IT IS HOW YOU ARE DRIVING IT, OR SOMETHING RELATED!.

ALL newer trucks and engines also have higher operating costs .. WITH ZERO FUEL OR OTHER FINANCIAL GAINS AT ALL (healthy engine and truck vs. newer healthy engine and truck) to justify the purchase. ALL the common rail engines are inherently LESS PROFITABLE over a million mile span vs a well cared for CM871.

A new truck is NOT going to fix this... but only make a whole lot of payments piled on top of the already unusually low fuel mileage that you currently suffer.

I know this quite well. I own a prostar with a CM871... and even at 1.4 million on the odometer.. it still breaks 9+ mpg with 80,000 lb coils in the box all day long.

-= MAKE WHAT YOU GOT MORE PROFITABLE.. squeeze it for all its worth. FIGURE OUT what is costing you your fuel mileage and other financial losses ... Then look and see where you are at.

I know that if I could do it ... So can the next person. It is called discipline and determination.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Toolguy , hhow55 , Bengy88 , david24 , Pd6cas2

Messages In This Thread
Looking for advice - earnies2 - 06-19-2023,
RE: Looking for advice - Rawze - 06-19-2023

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.