Fuel Problem Cummins
06-30-2023, (Subject: Fuel Problem Cummins ) 
RE: Fuel Problem Cummins
Hi Rawze,
Yeah I thought it was that also. I'm definitely going to do a fuel injector leak down test as soon as I get it back to operating order. Unfortunately, the high pressure fuel pump took a sh*t and had gotten metal shavings throughout the oil system. Currently got the main bearings out. Crank is going to need a a quick polish on some of the mains. But I think the fuel is bypassing somewhere maybe the injectors? I noticed on all the other Petes when I go to cycle the key and the pump is running I don't see fuel flowing through the return pipe. It's just on this truck I have in my shop; also when I pull of the return lines off the fuel tank from the truck a lot of fuel will come out and the truck isn't even running. I'm going to invest in some compucheck gauges so I can see really see what's going on. It's been a hell of a job. Trucks been putting me back 2 weeks. Going to try what you sent me once I get it running. Thank you again
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fuel Problem Cummins - Therealarw - 06-30-2023

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.