X15 Returning fault 2692
09-20-2023, (Subject: X15 Returning fault 2692 ) 
RE: X15 Returning fault 2692
Thank you for the responses, Sorry for the condensed version, I was mainly trying to confirm DPF was the next step and rationalize the code description with steps to repair, "Data Erratic, Intermittent, or Incorrect".. Incorrect(out of range IE to much soot) is a far cry from erratic or intermittent Data, it boggles my mind how all that can be grouped together in one code, all this is based on the PM sensor yet if you look at freeze frame data for that code it doesnt even list PM sensor data! Also during all testing, test runs and test driving PM sensor has never read above 0.00. and each time code returns it is only x1 This is the reason I replaced the PM sensor first prior to taking the the DPF out ... It does have the latest calibration, I believe the EGR delta pres sensor and ports cleaned earlier in the year but will have to confirm. Truck has about 350000 miles and no other codes. All egr data looks good but I have yet to inspect the face, may have in a previous repair. will post pics when disassembled. Thanks!
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: X15 Returning fault 2692 - Innocent Bystander - 09-20-2023

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.