cm 2250 injector
09-21-2023, (Subject: cm 2250 injector ) 
RE: cm 2250 injector
My thoughts...

First of all, there really is no such thing as a 'leaking head gasket' unless it dropped a liner... or someone did something very wrong during an inframe, and it leaked right away.

I.E.> The first part of your post does not make much sense.

=====

Also, that injector looks completely burnt. .. bad delete?... or some other serious issue, it looks like to me.

=========
(opinion)...
They look more like there was no coolant flow getting to those injectors, moreso than anything else though.

Any recent work done?..

i.e. Could also be a repair shop, etc. had recently drained the coolant for one reason or another, then did not properly pull a vacuum on the coolant system before truck owner drove it away ... and it attached to a loaded trailer?. - If so, then that could explain a lot, and it totally would be whoever drained and re-filled the colant systems fault. They would owe someone an inframe + head + injectors.
=========

maybe some more history on the engine etc?.

And is everything OEM, or some after-garbage?.

here is what needs to happen for a proper inframe.. anything less and someone just wasting their moneys...
ref: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...6#pid70606

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: JimT

Messages In This Thread
cm 2250 injector - hct5 - 09-21-2023,
RE: cm 2250 injector - Rawze - 09-21-2023
RE: cm 2250 injector - hct5 - 09-22-2023,
RE: cm 2250 injector - Rawze - 09-22-2023,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.