CM2350 Code 4727
12-29-2023, (Subject: CM2350 Code 4727 ) 
RE: CM2350 Code 4727
Fault code 4727 = Fuel rail pressure is higher than expected (above normal).

Just some random thoughts...

== Could be cold fuel (and engine still warming up) that builds pressure/expands rapidly (cold climates) and expands.. then throws the engine into fuel-pedal pause for a few moments until the pressure bleeds off. It is a normal protection in the system. This scenario is actually quite common ... however .... once fuel temps stabilize and engine warms up good, this should go away.

== Could be the regulator at the back of the pump is acting up, not kicking out properly.

== could also be a leaky injector that is only leaking pressures back into the fuel system under higher cylinder pressures (but this would be quite rare if it is passing injector leak-down tests.).

=== You need to also get that garbage-can tuning box off that engine ASAP too.. and flash it back to its factory programming.... throw that engine killing box right into the garbage can where it belongs!.

=== Make sure the program matches the engine ser# exactly too. Incorrect program can command the fuel system incorrectly vs. actual hardware.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: CM2350 Code 4727 - Rawze - 12-29-2023
RE: CM2350 Code 4727 - Rawze - 03-06-2024,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.