DDEC X DD15 625 FMI 14
01-02-2024, (Subject: DDEC X DD15 625 FMI 14 ) 
RE: DDEC X DD15 625 FMI 14
thanks guys. to answer the questions, the cruise will not raise idle, the original engine locked up, I dont have the capabilities to flash modules(we have the issue of the shmedeleteshmesh to deal with too), I dont know the year of the replacement engine (customer provided) I could find out but dont know right now, I am using the trucks MCM and ACM Ive got a reman CPC but it didnt make any difference so I plugged the old one back in, it is a manual trans.

I checked the DLC connector for resistance readings this morning. H to J I have 60 ohms but the C to D I have 134 ohms. Im guessing this is the problem? I looked at the diagram and I cant say weve disturbed anything on that circuit but something must be off. Also I checked voltage from pin A to pin C 2.45v, spec says 2.6v. Pin A to pin D is 2.15v, spec says 2.3v. Enough of a difference to make a difference? My battery voltage was a little low so I put the charger on it battery voltage at 13.2v didnt change my readings.

Im guessing I need to chase down the resistance on the 1939? Most of the time I work on cars but this seems like it would be considered the "high speed" network? Im not sure if its the same terminology but engine, trans, ABS, air bag, and cluster run on high speed and HVAC, door modules, rear view camera,ect run on low speed. Can one network affect the other on these trucks?

also my gauges arent working except for the volt meter and I cant communicate with them either
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: DDEC X DD15 625 FMI 14 - BradKuz - 01-02-2024

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.