ISX exhaust valves leaking oil
01-11-2024, (Subject: ISX exhaust valves leaking oil ) 
RE: ISX exhaust valves leaking oil
(01-11-2024 )BlizzardGuy Wrote:  A customer I work with purchased a "OEM reman, Signature CM570" from a 3rd party "surplus" engine reseller. Long story short... They sent a QSX15 engine painted red, and changed a few parts so it was suitable to be mounted in a truck

Repair shops that want a decent reputation also need to learn real fast that when people want to do half-arssed garbage .. in your repair shop ... YOU NEED TO SIMPLY TELL THEM NO AND RUN THEM OFF!. It only results in headaches for the shop and costs everyone a lot of drama, headaches, moneys and possible lawsuits!. In the eyes of most people ... allowing others stupidity and their stupid ideas to happen in your shop only reflects negatively on your shops reputation in the end, making the repair shop look just as bad for even attempting it.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Pd6cas2

Messages In This Thread
RE: ISX exhaust valves leaking oil - Rawze - 01-11-2024

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.